Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Finding "Elmo"

My Little Man was Nemo for Halloween. He cannot say "Nemo", so instead he told everyone he was Elmo.
We had some very confused adults, that didn't even bother to play along.
"No, Tristan, you are NEMO!"
"No, Elmo!"

Good luck winning a fight against an almost two year old. They always win. Yesterday he successfully convinced me that trains are really called busses. If he says he's Elmo, he's Elmo. You can try and argue, but you will just walk away feeling defeated, and with most of your candy missing.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! I love this. Sounds just like my daughter. She says "Elmo" instead of Nemo all the time. I love his costume. He is so handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done with the photo shop Erin... such a smarty! Tristan is so cute, I love the costume too! We carved a pumpkin of Elmo but Bella said no, it was obviously Daddy. If you squint your eyes and turn your head a little you can kinda see the resemblance I guess... :)

    ReplyDelete