Monday, January 4, 2010

PLEASE!!!!!

This is my public plea. Move to Colorado! It misses you SO much. Tristan needs a girlfriend, and a new buddy (since I know you're having a boy). And I miss you terribly. I'm going to feel really stupid if you have a girl, but I blame it on the same poor judgement that told me dating "golf hat" guy was a good idea. And you know who I'm talking about.

I hate how distance get's in the way, but am so blessed that I still have someone so amazing in my life. She also happens to be  the most BEAUTIFUL pregnant woman I know. And she's quite funny. In fact, I'm pretty sure I have added a few new favorite phrases to my vocab after our last phone conversation. Remember that whole post about being easily influenced? I wasn't joking. I now want a Wii...and another baby. Both are expensive and make me really tired. Decisions. Decisions.

2 comments:

  1. that's it - consider the for sale sign in the front yard now... COMING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her and miss her so much too! Come home Dana, come home!

    ReplyDelete